How Does Blasting Affect My Home?
Construction and blasting can be unsettling and seem scary for a home owner, renter or visitor in the area being affected. Arizona Monitoring Services, along with their clients, want you to know that your best interests are being protected. Developers, Blasting Companies and Builders are held to very strict compliance limits by the City, Fire Department and US Bureau of Mines.
AMS is responsible for recording and reporting the vibration data to the proper compliance officers after each blast or heavy machinery being monitored.
- Click here for specific and detailed information about what you can expect and how your home will respond.
Construction Blasting & Protecting My Home
- Click here to learn more about Rock Blasting Compliance Limits in your Neighborhood
Facts About Rock Blasting
- Click here for more information about the World of Explosives
Society of Explosives Engineers, Inc.
- Click here for more information on Human Perception to Blasting
- Click here for more information on Structure Response to Blasting
- Click here for more information on How Blasts are Monitored
How Blasts are Monitored
- Click here for more information on the Vibration Limits for Structures
Vibration Limits for Structures
Watch a video about Understanding Vibrations from Blasting, International Society of Explosives Engineers (ISEE.org).